Our commitment regarding your personal data:1. We only collect data that is necessary for the proper functioning of our service.
2. You decide whether or not to communicate with us and what you do with your data. You decide whether or not we can communicate with you and what we do with your data.
3. In no case will your personal data be sold.
What data do we use and why?We only collect the necessary data to offer you a quality service.
- Your name and contact details as a customer (including email addresses)
Why ? We need this information to be able to ship your orders and make an invoice.
- History of contact with our services
Why ? To best meet your expectations, your questions
- History of your quote requests
Why ? We need it to answer your questions and quickly access your previous requests
- Cookies, IP address and type of device used
Why ? See our charter on cookies
Who do we share your data with?Your data has never been shared with third parties for advertising purposes and they will never be.
However, some of your data is shared with our service providers to enable us to provide you with our services:
- Payment providers
- The providers of statistics
These service providers only have access to the data they need to deliver the best service.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?We have homework and you have rights to your personal data:
- You have the right to be informed about the use made of your data
- You have the right to access these data for rectification or deletion
- You have the right to access this data to transport to another service provider
- You have the right to complain to your data protection regulator (CNIL)
To do this, we provide you with various forms:
- Right to data rectification
In this case, you simply have to go to your account and modify the desired data
- Right to be forgotten
You have the option of no longer wanting to be in our customer base (Form: click here)
- Right to portability
You have the option to request the transfer of your data to another provider (Form: click here)
- Right to limitation of data processing
You have the possibility to request a limitation of data processing, for different reasons (Form: click here)
Our charter on cookiesOur goal is to enable you to provide you with an optimal online experience. Using cookies allows us to fulfill this objective. These cookies are filed transparently and you can of course customize your choices as to whether or not to use them.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a file consisting of a set of characters sent to your terminal via your browser. The information contained in this file can only be read or modified by its issuer.
What types of cookies do we use and what are they for?
When you connect to www.fast-suspensionshop.com, we may install various cookies in your terminal allowing us:
- Collect navigation information about your device
- To identify your terminal for FAST SUSPENSION advertising purposes only.
Performance cookies collect data for navigation analysis purposes.
FAST SUSPENSION uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS to analyze the navigation. The cookies deposited via GOOGLE ANALYTICCS are used to store information which does not allow to identify personnnels the Net surfers (link concerning the commitment of GOOGLE ANALYTICS: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=fr)
How to exercise my choices regarding cookies?
When you visit our site, an information banner is displayed to ask you if you accept the use of certain cookies as they may constitute personal data.
These cookies will only be activated after your acceptance.
You can use the following methods to personalize and / or withdraw your consent directly through our browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=en&redirectslug=activate-deactivate-cookies
- Edge (internet explorer): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
For all cookies placed for advertising purposes, you can express your choices via this platform: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/